Skip to content
The tips below can help for eating better children:-
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast.
- Then you decide that which foods to buy and when to serve them.
- Let kids help plan and prepare 1 meal each week.
- Rewrite the kids’ menu.
- One sweet dish can add in the kids meal.
- Take time eating, and champ slowly. It takes 20 minutes for the brain to tell the body that you are full.
- Eat more vegetables and fresh fruits. Aim for a total of 2 cups of fruit and 2 1/2 cups of vegetables each day.
- Eat more whole grains. Examples include oats, brown rice, rye, and whole-wheat pasta. Try to eat at least 3 ounces of whole grains each day.
- To use a large or sufficient amount of drink. Choose water, low-fat or nonfat milk, and low-calorie drinks.
- Take serve a variety of foods.
- Serve food in little bit small portions.