By Kyle J. Norton
Fibrinolysis is the condition associated with the enzymatic breakdown of the fibrin in blood clots.
Where fibrin plays an essential role in hemostasis as both the primary product of the coagulation cascade of fibrinolysis.
Platelet aggregation is a condition characterized by platelets clumping together in the blood. The process also is necessary for the cover of vascular injury. However, overexpression of platelet counts in the blood is problematic to human health.
In other words, the production of blood platelets is to protect tissue injury against infection.
Furthermore, platelet disorders can lead to abnormal bleeding. Most common types of the genetic proposition of platelet disorders including
* Disorder of platelet adhesion, also known as Bernard-Soulier Syndrome is a condition in which the platelets fail to adhere together, leading to frequent bruises, nose bleeds and bleeding in the mouth and gums.
* Disorder of platelet aggregation also known as Glanzmann Thrombasthenia is a condition that the platelets not only fail to cover at the site of an injury but also prolong the bleeding.
* Disorder of platelet secretion is a condition which causes the slows down normal platelet adhesion, aggregation, and repair of the blood vessel.
* Disorder of platelets procoagulant activity, also know as Scott Syndrome is a condition in which the platelets fail to promote activation of the blood clotting proteins.
Conventionally, certain medication with blood thinning activity such as aspirin (ASA) and other drugs containing aspirin non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and some antibiotics may have a strong implication of the formation of platelets coagulation.
Dr. Wolberg AS in the examination of fibrinolysis in the changes on the local concentrations of pro- and anti-coagulants and cellular activities may affect the clot-forming wrote, “patterns of abnormal thrombin generation produce clots with altered fibrin structure and that these changes are associated with an increased risk of bleeding or thrombosis”.
On finding a potential compound for the treatment of fibrinolysis, researchers examined the influence of bromelain on platelet count, platelet aggregation and platelet activity in vitro.
Interestingly, according to the flow cytometry, the percentage of the total number of platelets or unstimulated CD62P positive platelets.
The changes of CD62P (TRAP-stimulated) and the results of platelet aggregation after incubation with bromelain in vitro may demonstrate the potential of bromelain as a substance for platelet inhibition.
Based on the findings, researchers said, “The changes of CD62P (TRAP-stimulated) and the results of platelet aggregation after incubation with bromelain in vitro may demonstrate the potential of bromelain as a substance for platelet inhibition”.
These results suggested that bromelain have a strong effect on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease associated with platelet aggregation.
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Homepage http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
Kyle J. Norton (Scholar, Master of Nutrition, All right reserved)
Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published online, including worldwide health, ezine articles, article base, health blogs, self-growth, best before it’s news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada – Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bioscience, ISSN 0975-6299.
(1) Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review by Rajendra Pavan, Sapna Jain, Shraddha, and Ajay Kumar. (PMC)
(2) Thrombin generation and fibrin clot structure by Wolberg AS. (PubMed)